Explore the grounds of Eberron in Eberron Rising From The Last War PDF, a mission sourcebook for the world’s most prominent pretending game.
Download Eberron Rising From The Last War PDF
This book gives everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons and Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world loaded up with enchantment energized innovation, aircraft, and lightning trains, where noir-motivated puzzle meets brave experience. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war dive by and by?
• Dive straight into your mash undertakings with simple to-utilize areas, complete with guides of gliding mansions, high rises, and the sky is the limit from there.
• Explore Sharn, a city of high rises, aircraft, and noirish interest and an intersection for the universal’s war-assaulted people groups.
• Include a mission for characters wandering into the Mournland, a fog-shrouded, body littered land wound by enchantment.
• Meld enchantment and development to make objects of marvel as an artificer—the main authority class to be delivered for fifth version D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
• Flesh out your characters with another D&D game component called a gathering supporter—a foundation for your entire gathering.
• Explore 16 new race/subrace choices including dragon marks, which mystically change certain individuals from the races in the Player’s Handbook.
• Confront horrendous beasts conceived from the world’s staggering wars.
You might also be interested in:
Eberron Rising From The Last War
Explore the grounds of Eberron in Eberron Rising From The Last War PDF, a mission sourcebook for the world's most prominent pretending game.
Author: Wizards RPG Team